Mark your calendar for the Currie Park Men's Club Kick-off Meeting
Wednesday, March 13th 6:30pm @Currie Park
$110 Club Membership Fee
$50 additional Fee for those interested in the Tour of the Country (TOC)
-two new golf courses have been added Edgewood and New Berlin Hills
- Board members reviewed the event schedule
- 1st team matches are set (potentially going shrink number of players from 12 to 10 per team)
- 2nd team matches are set and Jack Bruss is already checking handicaps and the dome for guys practicing
- MCPLA events are directed by one of Currie's members Bob Freuck; the Senior / Mid-Am is entertaining changing the eligibility requirements next year and potentially moving the date
- Wanaka challenge details are still being worked out
- Hon-E-Kor challenge details are set thanks to President Webb letting Kate from Hon-E-Kor do all the work.
- The Greater Milwaukee Golf Show is March 1, 2, 3. MCPLA is looking for volunteers to promote golf in the county. You can email John Haeflinger is you are interested.
- A reminder pace of play is always on our minds. Read about Zen of golfing in 4 hours.
Check out the schedule as of this posting.
See you at the Spring Meeting