Time: 6:30pm Place: Currie Park
Topics for the meeting include:
· We are need of some volunteers to help with some work around the course. What can you do to make our club’s course a better place to play golf? President Webb will explain.
· Signups for the Events
o The Bog is nearly full
o Hawks View has a few openings
o If you are signing up a guest, please get the name of the player and share an email address. We would like to see if the guest may want to join the club
· Sign up for events; web master is working to get the remaining events created on the website
o Next Currie event after member-guest is May 27th (ESPN 2-man BB)
· Scoreboard at Currie National – what do you think about the idea?
· Season is open – post your scores beginning April 1st
o Make sure you are posting the rounds played in the south
· 1st Team & 2nd Team updates on format & rule changes; prepay schedule; and sign ups
· Website’s (Which website do I need to pay attention to and what is the purpose?)
o Public website (http://www.currieparkmensclub.com ) – looking to retired as this costs money, difficult to manage content
o Blog website (http://www.currieparkmensclub.blogspot.com ) - open public community to help share information quickly to members and others, mobile friendly
o Facebook website (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Currie-Park-Mens-Golf-Club#!/groups/35132292660/ ) – private group on facebook to socialize have some fun sharing pictures tossing out some sarcastic jabs
o Google website (https://sites.google.com/site/currieparkgolf ) - secured website where all sign up for events is done.
o Bookmark the BLOG website and you will informed and will be able to easily navigate to our private and secure websites.
o If you can’t get to the private or secure websites, please send an email to kcollinsATwi.rr.com to get verified for access.
· Open forum to gather topics for the next meeting in May
o What are your questions?
o What are your concerns?
o What is working for you?
o Recommend new members to attack to our club
Post a Comment