One-Man Scramble/Banquet Players,
- This event is a SHOTGUN start at 8:30am sharp! Please be at your respective tee boxes by 8:15am.
- In addition to the county greens fee there is a mandatory $10 banquet charge for each player (pay it to Jeff Camosy when you get to the course in the morning). This gets you 1 burger, 1 bag of chips and 2 drink tickets.
For all details please see the One-Man Scramble Event Web Page but in general
- This event is a shotgun start at 8:30am at Currie Park
- We’re starting on holes 1, 18, 17, 16, 15 and 14 (there are A and B groups on 1, 18 and 16)
- This is a flighted (Champ, A and B) individual stroke play GROSS score event
- Indexes were used to place players in flights but other than that no handicaps will be used for the event itself
- We’ll pay out the top three positions in each flight
- A one-man scramble means you get two mulligans on each hole (see the notes section of the event web page and click ‘View All’ for details including a recommended strategy for this format.
- At bogie, PICK UP and move on!
- Official blue golf score cards will be provided for each person (please swap cards in your group, record gross score and hand in to Scott Walecki or Mark Cuthbert as soon as your done golfing…I’ll be coming in, in a later group).
- This score does NOT qualify to be posted to the WSGA handicapping system (this will be a FUN day!)
- We’ll hold the end of season banquet where we do things like hand out plaques, point out accomplishments and vote for next seasons officers.