I’m sure this will not be the last email regarding the final event of the season on 10/10 but I wanted to get one out early to encourage registration: 10/10 Season Ending Event: 1 Man Scramble
- Format: One-Man Scramble
- Each player gets two extra shots per hole but must pick up at bogie
- Can only use one extra shot per shot (example; cannot take three shots at birdie putt if on par 4 green in regulation without using any extra shots)
- If extra shot is taken then you can chose the better of the two shots to hit your next ball from (aka SCRAMBLE)
- This is the end of season event where we do the following
- Payout out all winnings from the season (if you’re not there your winnings will be held in the treasury until the treasurer and you make contact)
- Hand out awards for club championship flight champions and player of the year
- Vote on club officers for the 2016 golf season
- Say a few closing words to end the season and perhaps vote on a couple topics
Things of that nature!
Should be a fun event and a good close to the season.
Post a Comment