Brighton Dale Golfers,
The registration deadline for this event has passed and here’s the details for Sunday (5/1)
- EVENT PAGE: Brighton Dale
- TEES: This is a club-wide event and all team members should play from the WHITE tees. All scores will be entered into BlueGolf from the WHITE tees as T-Scores.
- EVENT FORMAT: Individual Stroke Play - NET. Two flights: 'A Flight' (half the field with lower handicap indexes) and 'B Flight' (half the field with higher handicap indexes).
- Flights: You can see what flight you’re in by looking at the Results tab on the event page. Flights may change slightly by Sunday morning given the fact that there’s a WSGA index recalculation taking place on 5/1, we will use that handicap Index for event on that day.
- EVENT PAYOUT: Paying out four lowest net scores in each of two flights (A flight and B Flight): $40, $30, $20 and $10
- OPTIONAL EVENT: Skins (GROSS) - Must be a birdie or better to win. $5 per player. NO FLIGHTS FOR SKINS (if you choose to get in then you’re playing gross against entire field). Skins envelope will be at cash register before your round, please pay your $5 and check your name off prior to teeing off on the #1 tee.
- SCORE CARDS: Record gross scores and sign card. Hand in to tournament director (Jeff) immediately upon returning to clubhouse. Scores will be entered via BlueGolf and will be posted to the WSGA handicap system as T-Scores