The registration deadline for this event has passed and here’s the details for Sunday (4/24)
- EVENT PAGE: Broadlands
- FORMAT: 4Man 2BestBall
- TEE: All team members will play from the WHITE tees. All scores will be entered into BlueGolf as T-Scores.
- TEAMS: Teams consist of four golfers. Any team consisting of less than four golfers will have it's team filled out via a blind draw in the club house after the partial team gets to the clubhouse.
- EVENT FORMAT: The TEAM TOTAL SCORE will consist of the 2 lowest net stroke play scores on each 4 man team added together over 18 holes.
- EVENT PAYOUT: 4-man Teams (split payout); 1st - $100, 2nd - $60, 3rd - $40
- OPTIONAL EVENT: Skins (GROSS) - Must be a birdie or better to win. $5 per player. Skins envelope will be at cash register before your round, please pay your $5 and check your name off prior to teeing off on the #1 tee.
- SCORE CARDS: Official score cards will be supplied to each team. Record gross scores and sign card. Hand in to tournament director (Jeff) immediately upon returning to clubhouse. Scores will be entered via BlueGolf and will be posted to the WSGA handicap system as T-Scores.
THIS IS A 4-MAN EVENT, THEREFORE PAIRINGS ARE ALSO TEAMS (as mentioned above, teams with fewer than 4 players will pick their remaining team mates after the round in the clubhouse via a blind draw from the rest of the field of players)