Muskego Lakes Players,
Here’s the Event Information Page (85% of handicaps will be used for this FOUR-MAN team event and handicaps will be refreshed after the 6/30 handicap revision)
- TEES: All players should play from the WHITE tees. All scores will be entered into BlueGolf from the WHITE tees as T-Scores
- TEAMS: If this is a team event then any team consisting of less than the number of requisite golfers will have it's team filled out via a blind draw in the club house after the partial team gets to the clubhouse.
- EVENT FORMAT: Irish 4-Ball (NET). A team consists of four golfers. A team's score is comprised of adding all the net scores up in the list below.
- Holes 1-5: 1 lowest net stroke play score on each hole
- Holes 6-10: 2 lowest net stroke play scores on each hole
- Holes 11-15: 3 lowest net stroke play scores on each hole
- Holes 16-18: all 4 net stroke play scores on each hole
- EVENT PAYOUT: Top three teams paid: $100, $60 and $40 (split by all four team members)
- OPTIONAL EVENT: Skins (GROSS) - Must be a birdie or better to win. $5 per player. Skins envelope will be at cash register before your round, please pay your $5 and check your name off prior to teeing off on the #1 tee.
- SCORE CARDS: Record gross scores and sign card. Hand in to tournament director (Jeff) immediately upon returning to clubhouse. Scores will be entered via BlueGolf and will be posted to the WSGA handicap system as T-Scores.
Pairings and Teams