We currently have 29 players for Sunday’s Club Event at Maplecrest. The format is 2Man BestBall (Net), if the headcount stays the same we’ll have one team needing to play in separate pairings (this happens to be team Camosy/Cristan) and one individual needing to chose a partner after the event via a blind draw (currently this is Pete Lapp). Adjustments will be made if one of the two remaining spots is filled before the weekend.
- TEES: This is a team event and all team members should play from the WHITE tees. All scores will be entered into BlueGolf from the WHITE tees as T-Scores
- TEAMS: Teams consist of two golfers. Any team consisting of less than two golfers will have its team filled out via a blind draw in the club house after the partial team gets to the clubhouse.
- EVENT FORMAT: The TEAM SCORE will consist of the 1 lowest net stroke play score on each 2 man team over 18 holes.
- EVENT PAYOUT: 1st: $60, 2nd: $50, 3rd: $40, 4th: $30, 5th: $20
- OPTIONAL EVENT: Skins (GROSS) - Must be a birdie or better to win. $5 per player. Skins envelope will be at cash register or 1st hole before your round, please pay your $5 and check your name off prior to teeing off on the first hole..
- SCORE CARDS: Record gross scores and sign card. Hand in to tournament director (Jeff) immediately upon returning to clubhouse. Scores will be entered via BlueGolf and will be posted to the WSGA handicap system as T-Scores.