NOW WE GO!!
The deadline for registering for the Club Championship has arrived. I look forward to this weekend as this is the premier event of the season for “The National” and YOUR opportunity to EARN a spot in the Currie Park Men’s Club’s history (by getting your name etched on the four sided club championship trophy for a lifetime of bragging rights!)
- Event Page: Club Championship
- What you really need to know: All the good details
- Pairings: Saturday Pairings
- Please know that pairings will appear in this order
- Saturday: Champ, A, B and C flight
- Sunday: C, B, A and Champ Flight (adjusted based on Saturday’s results and will be sent out via email and available on the event page following the Saturday round)
- Green conditioning
- Mowed once Saturday morning
- Mowed twice Sunday morning
- Pin placement changed Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Champ, A and B flights are GROSS stroke play
- C flight is NET stroke play
- Please know there will be a skins game available but if you get in you must get in for both days $10 ($5 for Sat and $5 for Sun)
- Dave Labinski (our PRO!) will be starting us off on the first tee box and managing most aspect of the weekend so a big thanks to Dave!!
If you have questions regarding the Club Championship please call 414-313-0192 (Tournament Director: Jeff Camosy).
Good luck to everyone!
Post a Comment