Brighton Dale Players,
We don’t have enough players to really warrant four-man teams so the golf committee has decided to change the format to a Modified Stableford (for you traditionalists out there please know we’ll still play our traditional, late season, Modified Stableford at Nagawaukee as well).
- Pairings and tee times are available on the Brighton Dale Event Web Page
- If anyone wants to play their match play match and you’re not in the same pairing please respond to this email by this Thursday evening so I can make the adjustments and warn people of any changes prior to Saturday.
- Click “view all” in the notes section for all of the event details
- We’re playing the Blue Spruce course
- Please play the WHITE tees, as score cards with handicap dots will be provided
- Scores will be posted as T-scores
- We’ll pay out the top seven positions.
- Modified Stableford (Net) points
- Double Eagle (or better): +8
- Eagle: +5
- Birdie: +2
- Par: 0
- Bogey: -1
- Double Bogey (or worse): -3