The deadline for this event has arrived and you are all registered, see you on Saturday at Washington County: Washington County Event
- TEES: This is a club-wide event and all team members will play from the WHITE tees and all scores will be entered into BlueGolf as T-Scores.
- EVENT FORMAT: Individual Stroke Play - NET. Two flights: 'A Flight' (lower handicaps) and 'B Flight' (higher handicaps).
- EVENT PAYOUT: Paying out four lowest net scores in each flight: $40, $30, $20 and $10
- OPTIONAL EVENT: Skins (GROSS) - Must be a birdie or better to win. $5 per player. NO FLIGHTS FOR SKINS (playing gross against entire field). Skins envelope will be at cash register before your round, please pay your $5 and check your name off prior to teeing off on the #1 tee.
- SCORE CARDS: Record gross scores and sign card. Hand in to tournament director (Jeff) immediately upon returning to clubhouse. Scores will be entered via BlueGolf and will be posted to the WSGA handicap system as T-Scores.