The deadline for this event has arrived and you are all registered, see you on Sunday at Watertown: Watertown Event
- TEES: All team members will play from the BLUE tees and scores will be entered into BlueGolf as T-Scores.
- TEAMS: Teams consist of two golfers. Any team consisting of less than two golfers will have it's team filled out via a blind draw in the club house after the partial team gets to the clubhouse.
- EVENT FORMAT: Each TEAM'S TOTAL SCORE will be determined by adding each player's 18-hole net stableford score plus the 18-hole net bestball stableford score of the team, for a 54-Hole Total Team score. Stableford NET scoring system: Double Bogey (0 pts), Bogey (1pt), Par (2pts), Birdie (3pts) Eagle (4pts), Double Eagle (5 pts)
- EVENT PAYOUT: 2-Man Partners (split the payout): 1st - $60, 2nd - $50, 3rd - $40, 4th - $30, 5th - $20
- OPTIONAL EVENT: Skins (GROSS) - Must be a birdie or better to win. $5 per player. Skins envelope will be at cash register before your round, please pay your $5 and check your name off prior to teeing off on the #1 tee.
- SCORE CARDS: Record gross scores and sign card. Hand in to tournament director (Jeff) immediately upon returning to clubhouse. Scores will be entered via BlueGolf and will be posted to the WSGA handicap system as T-Scores.